Thursday, May 11, 2023

late evening at Tybee




Amanda and Jake and Eli left to go home this morning.
My house seems quiet and feels very empty.

It was a whirlwind trip.
I become super animated when we are together.
These pictures were taken on Tuesday evening at the beach in front of my condo.
We were waiting for the sun to go down.
It was magical.
I will write more about the state of things down there another day.


They left me with these Mother's Day roses.
I put them in my Grandmother's antique vase.

The orange and yellow beauties were brought to me after dinner last night by Gus.
All of the boys had gone down to the lagoon.
He brought them to me with such sweetness and love.

For dinner, we had pizza and antipasto salad from Bellas.
I bought a lemon cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert.
When Amanda comes she leaves me no time to cook.
This was a delicious, easy alternative.
We were missing Mark and Lucy.


Looking at all the dolphins play. 
I have never seen so many at one time.
Eli has on shorts, not a skirt as it looks in the pic.

When I'm on the beach it is always the best of times.
💗













 

No comments: