Friday, May 5, 2023

the color is purple


My grandsons, Jake and Eli, had Prom last weekend.
For these sheltered students,
 Prom involves 200 teenagers crammed onto a dance floor at the local Marriott 
jumping up and down and having the time of their lives.
Lots of adult supervision was involved.
Amanda and Mark were chaperoning.
These boys had two important events on back-to-back weekends.

I'm sure those who read my blog have noticed their mode of dress.
Eli's choice is rather outlandish.
Jake goes for the more traditional attire.
Eli's suit was my gift to him for his birthday back in March.
He choose the look he wanted and sent me the link.
This one is called Suave Sunset.

The company that makes them is Oppo Suits in case you want to see all the varieties they offer.
The dark shade is purple although it looks blue in the photo.
He wears this look with Disney Vans and sunglasses.


This was the Protocol attire.
Eli is wearing Juicy Jungle this time.
Jake is wearing his fedora which he hardly leaves home without.
Amanda encouraged him to go to the prom without his hate.
He did, but he was not happy.

Jake has a phone interview with Chick Fil A on Monday.
Pretty soon all of my grandkids will be working there.

I 💙 my crazy, delightful teenage grandchildren.
They make life so much fun.




 

No comments: