Sunday, May 14, 2023

happy mother's day


These Mother's Day plaques come out every year.
I am thankful to the ladies and gentlemen at Calvary Baptist Temple who made them happen.
They are over 40 years old as are David and Amanda.
They have withstood the rigors of time.
The pictures are kind of faded, but not the memories.



I work in the Sunday School nursery every Sunday.
This morning my Lucy came in with this gigantic bouquet of flowers.
I made both of the arrangements above out of her one bouquet.
She also gave me a box of chocolate marshmallows.
I was taken to the Bow Tie Restaurant for lunch...
shrimp salad with fresh fruit and a muffin


David and Erika gave me these beautiful pink geraniums.
They will go on my front porch.


I know I've already posted this picture,
gorgeous roses gifted by Amanda and Jake and Eli,
but I'm posting it again here on my Mother's Day blog...
also the little bouquet from Gus.

I am so humbled by this family God gave me.
The love and care they show me knows no bounds.
I am so very thankful that God made me a Mom and a Grammy.
Highest calling on earth.
💗



 

No comments: