Friday, July 7, 2023

God's Will


Over three years into my widowhood.
I never pictured myself here.
Living alone,
eating alone,
sleeping alone.
driving alone.
It's just starting to dawn on me...
This is God's will for me.
I'm exactly where He wants me to be.

In my mind,
I am a hard nut to crack.
God has so much to teach about those ways of His.
I am a slow learner.
He has given me this time alone to be with Him.

These days since I've regained my senses, 
these days after Bubba's death, 
have been filled with much time alone with God.
I'm eager to wake up early every morning to get to His word.
It's filled with everything I need to learn.
It takes me years of study before His truth becomes real to me.
I read and reread and all of a sudden I get "IT."

Prayer is essential in these days.
God delights in my prayers.
He wants to hear from me.
He listens attentively.
There is a real connection between my Heavenly Father and me.

I believe that where I am now is God's will for me
even though it's not exactly what I thought it would be.
I am so thankful for His patience.
He has been so merciful and kind to give me this time to grow in Him.

The truth is I am never alone.
God is always here with me.
His Spirit is in my heart and my mind.
His presence continually fills my senses.
I am amazingly blessed.
💗












 

No comments: