Tuesday, July 18, 2023

you got gray hair?


I found this verse today to be just what we old folks need.
God has us from the beginning of our life to the end.
Here is the expanded version from my old faithful word.

"You who have been borne by Me from birth,
And have been carried from the womb
Even to your old age, 
I shall be the same,
And even to your graying years,
 I shall bear you!
I have done it, and I shall carry you;
And I shall bear you, 
and I shall deliver you."

Isaiah 46:3 & 4

What a precious promise from God to those of us who are getting old and gray,
approaching the end of our earthly lives
and even for those who are young and just starting out.
Every step of our life He carries us.
from our mother's womb till we draw our last breath.
In the end,
 He will deliver us into the arms of Jesus.

Thank You Father!





 

No comments: