Wednesday, July 12, 2023

neighborhood almost finished


There are no more empty lots in Herb River Bluff.
The last few houses are in various stages of construction.
All of the noisy action is now on my end of Hope Lane.


These are roof trusses being placed on top of a house
This process is done very quickly and with utmost precision.
The delivery truck unloads them on the street temporarily blocking all traffic.
One by One they are lifted up and quickly put in place.
The construction of a house from foundation to roof is an amazing process.


The workers noticed that I was taking pictures.
It didn't bother them one bit.

It seems so long ago that I was designing my house and watching it being built.
I loved every minute of that and sometimes I wish I could do it again.
I wouldn't want all of the hassle of moving again though.


This is what my view is from my front porch.
So much activity,
so many workers,
porta potties,
loud Mexican music.
so much hammering,
so much noise,
but it doesn't bother me.
 I have always loved everything about houses.
I love to ride down the street and look at the designs and architectural features.

💗🏡








 s

No comments: