Friday, July 28, 2023

it's raining today ~ i think i'll cook


The food that God provides for us is beautiful, isn't it?

David and Erika and all five kids are on their way home from a week of camp.
I decided to make their favorite...
A yummy, soul-satisfying broccoli ~ chicken casserole.
It takes me all day to make this.
A rainy day is perfect!

I can't wait to hear about Hope Heals.
All of my crew were volunteers.
They minister to kids with special needs and their families.
It is a time of respite for the caretakers and a time of service for our people.
Everybody loves this camp.
The love of God shines brightly in this place.
It is located in Nauvoo, Alabama, out in the middle of nowhere.


I just tucked this lovely dish in the fridge.
We will eat it tomorrow evening.

Thank you, Lord,
 for Your mercy and grace that is new every morning
and for Your great faithfulness.
Thank You for the rain,
For traveling mercy,
For Your Word.
You are our good, good God.






 

No comments: