Friday, August 4, 2023

cabin campers


Just back from a trip to Richard B Russel State Park ~ 
Elberton Georgia.
Frankie and Sally, 
my brother and his wife,
 invited all of us up for some lake time.
He has a boat and a jet ski and he thrilled this group with rides on both.
We stayed in a rustic cabin a stone's throw from the water.
We cooked all of our meat outside on the grill.
We spent most of our time on the dock and it was a great time.


There was a huge screened porch with rocking chairs facing the lake.
Each day I was up early to watch the sun come up.
Such a relaxing and serene place!

More pictures to come soon.
I'm still trying to unpack and put everything I hauled up there back in place.
It requires a lot of food to feed 12 people.
The teenagers eat twice as much as they used to.
Thankfully I brought plenty!





 

No comments: