Saturday, August 26, 2023

the thing that isn't in our ocean yet


It's time to start watching the Tropics again.
It has been hotter than hot this week.
Heavy humidity,
So still.
Honestly, it just feels oppressive to be outside.
Time for the hurricane watches for sure!


There is a disturbance in the Yucatan Peninsula 
that the global models are forecasting to become a tropical storm in a couple of days 
as it moves toward Florida. 
 For coastal Georgia,
 it looks like nothing dangerous,
 just rain and maybe breezy.
 I'll take that but you never know about hurricanes.
 They have a mind of their own.

I think I mentioned Enki Research last summer.
It's where I go for all of my hurricane news.
He tells the truth without all of the hype and drama.
I love his posts, his pictures, and the great research he does.

Hold on tight.
Hoping for no bad storms for anyone.
God controls them you know.







 

No comments: