Saturday, August 10, 2024

Happy Birthday Erika


Amid Hurricane Debby we celebrated Erika.
The power stayed on and I was able to make her favorite pie.
We even got to the Outback to get a steak.
Thank you for all you do for me.
If I need a picture hung,
a roll-out trash can apparatus installed,
a new DVD set up,
a tutorial on how to operate anything electronic-related and so much more,
you are the one that comes to my rescue.
Lucy and the boys are getting so big.
You have five lively kids.
Your husband is a pastor,
Your plate is so full but you always take time to help me!
I am so thankful!


💗

I'm still getting notifications about the long-gone storm named Debby.
Now the Ogeecheee River is cresting.
All that rain she dumped north of us is heading to the ocean.
And,
According to Enki,
another storm is forming in the tropics.
I will be watching.
👀








 

No comments: