Saturday, August 31, 2024

sleeping in the laundry room


I absolutely love my laundry room.
It is one of my most favorite places in my home.
Part of the joy comes from having a Speed Queen washer and dryer there.
Best money I've ever spent.
Speed Queen is the best,
like the good old days when appliances were made to last and easy to operate.

When I have big parties or a large amount of people over to eat,
I set up my drink station there.
Everybody loves it.


Most of the time I wash and dry clothes there,
but this past week I found a new use for the space.
Anna and baby Sadie spent a couple of nights with me.
I had the bright idea to turn my laundry room into a baby nursery.
It was perfect,
dark,
 cool, 
quiet.
It was the perfect place to tuck her away just across the hall from Anna in the guest room.


Sadie had just opened her eyes on the new day.
She is six months old.


I guess you can call my laundry room a flex space.
It made a perfect sleeping room
Sadie loved it.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤









 

No comments: