Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tonight i will share.......

my beautiful surprise with you.
Late this afternoon
a big box
 was delivered to our front door.

I was rushing in from taking
Lucy to ballet
and we were
heading out to buy our Christmas tree
and have dinner,
so Bubba said to me....
"You need to wait until we get home to open it."
For all that time I had to wonder
what could it be?

Later....
Intrigued that the box seemed to have a lovely fragrance,
I proceeded to open.
There,
nestled in the box,
was the most beautiful live
Christmas wreath I have ever seen.

Frasier fir & Eucalyptus
provided the wonderful smell,
and best of all,
it was adorned with
star fish
and
sand dollars.

The most special part of this surprise
is that the giver knows
how much I love the beach
and how much this would mean to me.

Thanks Lou...
you are a treasured friend.
cathy


No comments: