Wednesday, February 22, 2012

going to see the girls


In just a few more days
Bubba & I
are taking the whole family to Disney for a week.
We have a great big house
to spread out and enjoy.
Looks like the temps will be mostly in the eighties
with a little rain now and then.
We gambled with going in the winter
and it looks like it will be just fine.
We are taking shorts and flip flops and sunscreen.

In preparation,
today I had my first spring pedicure.
Can I say
essie ~ watermelon.
They look great if I do say so myself.

I finished off the peeps just now
and they were all I could have hoped for. 
I won't buy anymore.
Twelve in two days was a gracious plenty. 
 I enjoyed them immensely!

Amanda and Mark and Jake and Eli come tomorrow!
Hooray!
Let the party begin!!!

Going to bed early to finish my book about Noah and the flood.
It is an amazing read!

Thanks for reading my blog!
cathy


No comments: