Friday, February 24, 2012

more about peeps

My friend June
sent me this picture of a
"peep cake"
on facebook this morning.
Wow!
Chocolate cake and peeps!
Can I say yum!

Had a great
21 hours
with the Hollingsworth family.
They passed by this way
heading down to
Orlando
to do a few days of
 Sea World
 before our Disney adventure begins.

We had a great family get-together
last evening at
Johnny Harris
with Estelle and Irvin....
all thirteen of us around the table.

Amanda and I
managed to get in
a small shopping expedition
 this morning
while Bubba took three of the children on a grand adventure
 before we all met back at the
 Jersey Pizza shop.

Now they are on their way
 and I am at loose ends.
So much to do...and Idon't know where to begin.
Think I will rest and read for a bit
and ask the Lord
to direct the rest of my day.

Praise God for family....
for fun
and fellowship...
for every single blessing that life is.

My prayer....
"Direct my steps by Your word,
and let no sin have dominion over me."
Psalm 119:133

*Someone can hurt you only if you let them!

No comments: