Sunday, February 12, 2012

today i am the birthday girl

February 12, 1955
I was seven years old.
From the time I can remember
my birthday has always been a very special occasion.

This one is no exception.
I have been celebrating for a while and will continue through next week.

Cornerstone Church this morning....very sweet fellowship
The delicious buffet at the Hilton for lunch
Everyone in the whole restaurant singing Happy Birthday to me
A huge slice of cheesecake brought out with a candle flaming 
A rose
My loved ones all around
Jake and Eli belting out a perfect rendition of Happy Birthday over the phone
Cards tucked away in the mailbox
Over fifty wonderful greetings on facebook
Homemade pink and delicious cup cakes in front of the fire.
Lucy's homemade card and two shining quarters
Gus and Harry's extreme excitement
Lots of hugs and kisses
Enough money to add more new dishes to my collection
A Valentine chandelier
Home...tired.....
with the knowledge of how very blessed I am.

Thank you everyone!
Pictures to come.
I love you all,
cathy


No comments: