Sunday, August 12, 2012

i like to make things look beautiful

Maybe you will indulge me a bit on this blog.

The first picture
 is a simple little flower arrangement
made with some of the
 roses
 that I bought for the shower.

The second picture is the children's table.
Three little girls to be exact.
One of my favorite round tablecloths...
khaki Vietre plates,
and Lindsey's footed glassware.
I asked Linds permission for the children to use her elegant glasses.
.Everything pops with my mama's pink linen napkins.

Next,
my mom's antique lace tablecloth
and her pink rimmed China which now
belongs to Lindsey.
Sally's Chantilly silver flatware add shine
and my Moonspun footed goblets
made everything sparkle.

Notice the small rose bouquets on all of the tables.

Next is the cake....
ivory icing and white roses.
Further back you can see a
wedding cake candle
and spun green cake place
 that was used at
Amanda & Mark's wedding.

Lastly,
two white antique tablecloths
with a lace topper adorn my
big farm table.
After 42 years
I still love my Moonspun fine
as much as the day I decided it would be mine.
It never goes out of style....
always looks elegant.
My silver is French Provincial,
very plain, like me.
My footed Vietre stemware finish the look
with tea lights and roses
down the center.

I love beautiful things...
so glad to have had the chance to do this.
Cathy


No comments: