Saturday, March 9, 2013

at the hollingsworth home





Our trip was great....here are some
episodes that I caught with my camera...

1.  Jake set up this animal blockade
to keep people from getting into the bathroom.

2.  I helped Amanda get all of her
fine china
into her new hutch.
Beautiful!

3.  My grandmother's antique sideboard
is now in the 
Hollingsworth's dining room.
I love the rabbit masterpiece resting on top. 
Amanda and I found that picture in a used furniture shop
here in Savannah. 
I covet the picture and have asked her to will it to me.

4.  Amanda and Mark
relaxing on their red sofa.

5.  The box of Peeps 
 Mark surprised me with 
one day when he returned home from work.

6.  Jake hard at work
writing on their much loved easel.

7.  Charlie Bear
their beautiful black cat.
He loves me!

8.  Eli blowing out the candles on his cake.

9.  Jake and granddaddy....
who Jake says makes the best spaghetti in the world.

We had a great visit....
packed so much in a few short days.
Laughed a lot and
ate a lot too.

Being with your family is the best!!!!



No comments: