Friday, March 1, 2013

my birthday getaway


Well....February has come and gone.
My birthday month has departed.

After the party was over on Tuesday,
Bubba whisked me away for a few days of fun
down in Florida.

Because of some generous people,
I had some money to spend,
a gift card to redeem at Anthropology,
my favorite store,
and a gift card to PF Chang's, 
a much liked eating hangout.

Needless to say,
We had an absolutely delightful time.

I found two of the cutest 
"run around town and on the beach" skirts,
one in gray and the other the "sea" color I adore.
Can't wait for warm weather so that I can wear them with sandals.

Just look at that grey tablecloth that caught my eye.....
A perfect compliment to the gray dishes.
Can't wait to have guests over to serve them on that pretty thing.

I also got a new picture frame 
for one very special beach picture of the g-kids
and some
"glitter" 
things to decorate for Spring.

but everybody...
just look at those shoes.
They have bows in the back...need I say more?

March has come...
it is still cold and dreary outside, 
but this February will be one I will always remember.

Thanks to everyone who made it so wonderful.
and a special thanks to Bubba
who makes all this happen.
LOVE


No comments: