Thursday, May 9, 2013

black nike's...so whaduya think?

Amanda bought a pair about a year ago 
I've been looking at them for a while and thinking....
Do I want a pair of black Nike's?

Amanda is a ceritified Zumba instrutor in
Williamsburg, Virginia.
She is really good.
They look great on her.

Well....Bubba and I have been in Atlanta for the last couple of days,
and this morning,
just before we left to come home,
I bit the bullet 
and purchased a pair.
I really, really like them a lot.

I had my yearly appointment with a doctor that I love,
whom I go to this time every year,
and Bubba had a meeting with some co-workers and friends.
A little short getaway in the midst of
our crazy busy life
is always appreciated.

A short list for you ...
we hit them all ~ all of our favorites....

The Varsity
Star Provisions (I get my Lemon Meringues here)
PF Changs
Einstein's Bagels
Neiman Marcus Orange Souffle Chicken Salad for lunch
(all by myself ~ Bubba was eating lunch with his buds.)
The above is a secret obssession!
Cheesecake Factory
Fresh Strawberry Cheescake for dessert
Johnny Rockets
and
on the way home
The Dairy Queen...
You see why we can only take short little trips.

To bed early tonight and no supper,
but first,
I must model my new black Nike's.


No comments: