Monday, May 13, 2013

"that we will live the years together"


My heart and my head are filled with "Les Miserables."
The CD tract is in my car.
Every time I go somewhere, I usually have a long way to go.
That music is on very loud,
and each time through, it tells the wonderful story again.
I sing the songs over and over.
The above quote is from
"I Dreamed a Dream."

I can't even imagine living this life without grace.
It is by grace that we are saved,
by grace we are sustained.
by grace we were chosen in the first place.

"Les Miserables"
is the story of law and grace.
In the hard fought battles of life, grace prevails.
It is a story of how far we had sunk down
and how high we are lifted up 
by the free gift of our Savior Jesus Christ.

So good to be entertained 
by something true and right and good
for a change.

That's Bubba and I 
on the beach at Hilton Head yesterday.
He shows me grace every day of my life.
smile!!!

ps...that's a tiny sprig of jasmine in my buttonhole...
a gift from Lucy.

No comments: