Sunday, May 19, 2013

passionate......


musings....
beautiful things stir my soul.
The immensity of the passion in my being
overwhelms me at times.

The flowers up there 
are sitting on my counter.
When I look at them I realize that 
Someone 
much greater than myself made them. 
The intricate detail, 
the smell, 
their beauty.
No one but God can make a flower.

A song,
music,
the instruments,
the words...
so powerful, so beautiful, so intense.....
able to move my soul.

A child,
their honest eyes,
a hand reaching out for yours,
unconditional love,
a little bouquet,
a Gram I Love You.
There is no better!!!

Laughter...
words that make you just unleash your insides 
and let it all flow out
cleansing your soul.
If you make me laugh,
I love you.

Good food....
prepared for loved ones.
the colors and flavors and textures and scents.
Sitting around a table,
 eating, and laughing with
friends...
no better pleasure.

A book...
classic literature,
well written and intense,
produces a real sadness when you come to the end....
the characters have become your friends,
your constant companions.

The beach, 
the place where the ocean meets the sand.
The place where you can look forever and never see the end.
The place where your bare feet leave impressions in the sand.
Of all places, my favorite.

A passage from God's word...
knowing He wrote those thoughts,
those words of truth
to us...
that He loved us so much to do that.
That those words are capable of changing our hearts
from dead to alive.

Love,
so deep, so emotional, so lovely...
capable of producing  
bonds
 that go deep 
and last a lifetime.

I am a deeply passionate person.
You probably already know that.
Sometimes I cannot contain myself.
That is why I write this blog.






No comments: