Sunday, August 25, 2013

a beautiful wonderful day


Best Sunday!

To be able to rest and relax again,
what a treasure.
The word of God was proclaimed
amazingly this morning.
My heart was blessed by the preaching of the first 14 verses
of the book of Ephesians.

An afternoon of rest
and then to the beach with those three goofballs
 in the picture above.
Didn't even think about unpacking today.

Bubba and I are both refreshed and
ready to start another week of hard work getting settled
in our new home.

Just one thing to say....
about glass shower doors.
I waited until four o'clock yesterday
to take my shower
because I didn't want to mess them up,
to get the whole soap scum, water spot thing going.
Please,
if anyone knows how to keep them squeaky clean and shiny,
let me know.




No comments: