Saturday, August 24, 2013

first blog.....


.......from our new home.
I slept a little later this morning.

When I arose I saw this most wonderful sight.....
the sun was coming up
shining through the window
onto the chandelier
which in turn made prism light all over the wall.
It just sort of took my breath away.

Everything here is good.
Lots of unopened boxes all around,
but I have already made it our home.

We were just sitting on the back porch
talking to David and Erika 
while the kids were running races around the house.
To me,
the greatest thing in life is
 the love of family
and a home in which to make it all happen.

We have been blessed once more.
 I am constantly amazed at our God
whose goodness and tender mercies
never fail,
day after day,
month after month,
 year after year.

"Every good gift 
and every perfect gift is from above,
 and comes down from the
 Father of lights
 in whom there is no shadow of turning."
James 1: 17




Oh and, 
these are the first roses in my new home.

No comments: