Saturday, August 3, 2013

"he lives here too"


Amanda and Mark have arrived at their new home.
The movers are moving in their
"stuff"
even as I write.
An unexpected tropical storm named
Dorian
arrived when they did.
Never easy....
never ever just easy.

Anyway,
she just i-phoned me this picture with this caption.....
"he lives here too."
That was the guy I saw at the 
Einstein bagel shop
on our last trip.
The last one was bigger,
but I know he is the same breed...
notice that curled up tail.
Horrible.
I really, truly don't know what I am going to do.
I think they may be in the house too.
Paranoid ~ I know, but....

We leave in the morning on our journey
back to south Florida.
Bubba will be driving Marks car,
packed to the roof.

 I will be driving my van
packed with Jake & Eli,
all of their stuff,
all of Amanda's fine dishes,
our stuff,
snacks, 
music,
books,
justice league figures,
car seats,
juice cups,
and...
the "check engine light"
came on this afternoon.

None of that scares me like
the lizard with the curly tail.

We close on our house on Wednesday.

Prayers please!!!

No comments: