Saturday, December 28, 2013

christmas nite


No Christmas Day is complete
without a family
gathered around the board game that
Santa brought that morning.
We laughed till we cried.

Somewhere along the way in these last two weeks,
I wrote down this quote.
I love it so.....

"Oh, to have
"the word of Christ"
always dwelling inside of us....
in the memory, never forgotten;
in the heart, always loved;
in the understanding, really grasped;
with all of the 
powers and passions of the mind
fully submitted to its control."
C. Spurgeon

Not much time to read and study in these last few days.
Was glad for what truth was residing in my heart to get me through.
Was very glad to get up early this morning 
and sit before the fire reading my most favorite book on this earth...
the Bible.






No comments: