Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lu and Gram


Lucy and I got back to sewing lessons yesterday,
She is making me an apron.
The fabric has ice cream cones on it.
If you look closely where the purple fabric is,
you will see the pocket to the apron that she sewed yesterday.
She is doing beautiful work.
I am so proud of her!!

I am back in the land of the living.
feeling better than ever.
It was a long run.
Sometimes we need those times in our lives
to be quiet,
to just be still and know God.

Thankful to all of you who were so kind
to keep in touch, 
help, 
and show love to me during my illness.
There was one major event that 
someone completely took over for me...
One very dear one who had to give up her birthday party,
and still has not gotten her gift.....
and one who sent essential oils so that I would never have
another kidney stone ever again.
One definitely knows who really loves her at times like these.

The little girl in the picture above 
holds my heart in her hands.
She makes me giggle.
What an absolute treasure she is,
a lovely young girl with a beautiful heart.
A gift from the Giver of all good things!




No comments: