Saturday, November 21, 2015

not exactly what i wanted


Tuesday morning our fridge went out!

At the astounding cost of
$99.95
the repairman came by for a visit.
He took it apart,
told me it would be over $1000.00 to fix it,
(he did not recommend putting that much in it)
put it back together
and asked for his hundred $$$.

Who ever wants to buy a new appliance?
but, with it being a necessity,
off we went to buy a refrigerator.
We bought the very same one we had because it was just the best.
I don't want a water dispenser on the front.....
breeding ground for mold.
I like it sleek and clean!
Don't want anything hanging on the front with magnets either.
So there you go.
We were without a fridge until yesterday.

The only thing that is different is that it has LED lights.
I do not like LED lights.
There is a bluish glow that makes my eyes hurt.
Thank goodness I don't have to stare into the fridge for that long.
Everything else is exactly the same.

There was a blessing, though.
Of course there is always a blessing.
What if it had happened this coming week?
It would have put our great Thanksgiving feast
in real peril.
I am thankful that if it had to happen
it didn't happen this coming week.



Lu and I modeling identical infinity scarves at J Crew.
a very favorite store of ours.
Had dinner first at Jim & Nicks over in Bluffton, SC
Thank you Lord for this child.

No comments: