Sunday, December 20, 2015

i think i'll make Christmas


a couple of reports.....

That picture up there is me, today.
First outing since the second fall.
I am doing so well.
Off of the pain meds and feeling pretty good.
On the right side of my face
you can see what is left of the black eye.
There on the top of my cheek
and over my eye is the scar  
from the first fall.
Bubba took me out to lunch.
Nice treat.

Frankie is out of the hospital.
He and Sally are staying with Lindsey
 until he sees the doctor one more time,
and then they will head for home
just in time for Christmas.

This is a time of thanksgiving.....
a time of miracles,
second chances.
It is a time for rejoicing because Christ has come.
Can't wait for our family to get here
so that we can celebrate this good news together.

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift
II Corinthians 9:15

ps...to all you friends and my daughter out there,
I hear you about the flip flops.
No more climbing ladders with floppy shoes on my feet. :)


No comments: