Wednesday, April 3, 2019

seeing hearts


It's been a while since I've spotted a random heart.
They are always unexpected,
 always cause my heart to skip a beat.
I was out in the yard just now talking to my sister on the phone.
Se lives way out in California.
Always a special time.
Never enough minutes to get everything talked about.

Bubba is making a bed for me to have a rose garden.
He had lined it with granite blocks.
Lo and behold,
I looked down while conversing and saw this mud heart.
"There's today's blog," I said.
Jesus cleaned my heart up for me when he died on the cross.
He did that for you too.
All you have to do is believe what the Bible says is true.
I love "seeing hearts."
They are perfect reminders that we are loved by Him.

❤️


Last evening Bubba took me back to Pearl's,
our "go to" celebration spot.
This time it was just us...
a celebration of sorts.
Our anniversary is next week but we probably won't get to party then
because of a very full calendar.
It was nice to relax and watch the gorgeous view.
The tide was high and the pelicans were flying and diving.
Love living near the coast...living the "Salt Life."
Tasting the sea!


Sunday My Lu had a sweet surprise for me.
She knows my love of all things ocean.
She had found this candle and brought it to surprise me.
Driftwood & Sea Salt.
I cannot even convey with words the blessing she is to me.
Thank You God for Lucy!

I have found in this long journey of life 
that the very best way to combat depression is to be thankful.
All during the day and at night before I sleep
 I am constantly thinking of all of my wonderful blessings!
An amazing transformation occurs when you do this.

"Do not be conformed to this world, 
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
 that you may prove what the will of God is, 
that which is good and acceptable and perfect."
 Romans 12:1

ps...No one guessed rightly which historical figure Eli portrayed in my last blog.
He is...
The Apostle Paul.
All of his classmates dressed up too
and they will present themselves soon in a program.
Here is the whole group...


These are some of the best costumes I have ever seen!




No comments: