Monday, April 1, 2019

golly ya'll, it's already april


APRIL...
the month of our wedding day,
most of the time Easter,
SPRING!
We have two grandsons born in April...
that means two birthday parties to celebrate.
Our huge Easter Egg Hunt!
And this April a baby shower for our niece Lindsey.
Bubba and I were just looking at the calendar.
We want to get away for a couple of days to celebrate our 49 years together.
We couldn't find two days together that aren't already booked up.
What a jam packed, fun-filled month to look forward too!


Our grandson Eli is doing a presentation of a famous historical character.
Who can guess who he is?
I will reveal in my next blog.

And this...

In French you don't say "I miss you."
You say "Tu me manques"
which means...
"You are missing from me."
I love that.

The puddle^

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

*It's supposed to rain tonight.




No comments: