Friday, April 5, 2019

this tree...


...after shedding every single leaf a few months ago,
 has, almost overnight,
put on the equivalent of a beautiful shiny new green dress.
Just a few days ago she was budding and now look.
What joy and happiness Spring brings.
No man can make this happen.
God's intelligent design of all living things is on display everywhere I look.
Thank You for letting us behold all of the beauty of Your creation.

So, the pressure wash was on for this morning.
Bubba has spent the last few days
 moving all of the huge pots of geraniums 
off of the porch along with the outdoor furniture and various & sundry other odds and ends.
 He took the screens out of the downstairs windows 
and moved the cars down the street.
8:30 AM this morning, no pressure wash guys.
Bubba finally called and got this...
"Oh Mr. Cleland, I was just getting ready to call you.
The machine broke yesterday and we won't be able to come."
Honestly,
it was much easier when we rented.
Think about that!

I love to organize things in case you didn't know.
My project for this week has been to clean and set straight all of our kitchen drawers.
It is quite the task.
I do a few each day.


I cannot express how fulfilled I will feel when this is done.
Domestic Goddess!!


🍴
😉








No comments: