Thursday, July 9, 2020

the 4th, a few more


Mark and his amazing fireworks show in my backyard.


My Lu staying hydrated.


Archie applying Erika's flags.


Hot Stuff with his sparkler.


David looks a lot like his Dad!


Amanda playing lawn darts.
She takes the game very seriously!


This firework went way up high.
It screamed ghoulishly as it left the earth.


Grammy throwing a lawn dart.


The sun setting amid smoke from the fireworks.


Mark feeling empowered.
Sparklers do that to you, you know.


Amanda and Grammy singing along with the Beach Boys...
Wouldn't It Be Nice?


We all love fireworks!


Lots of laughter!
I need laughter...lots of it.
It cleanses out the sorrow in my soul.
So thankful for times like these!

Thank you to Eli for taking most of these shots.
You are amazing behind the lens.
(he wants my camera.)
📷


No comments: