Friday, September 18, 2020

this boy...


Harry turned 13 on Tuesday.
I now have four teenagers in my life.

Jake is 15.
Lucy is 14.
Eli and Harry are 13.

Who would have ever thought!

Harry is handsome and smart and has those dreamy eyes.
Eyes are windows to our souls.
They tell stories to those who gaze within them.

Harry likes my pound cake,
corn on the cob,
my cornbread,
and coke a cola.
He loves lizards 🦎,
rope climbing,
running,
reading,
and his Grammy.

My only regret is that Harry's Granddaddy is not around to watch him grow into a man.
Bubba did love him so much!

We are praying that Harry will grow into a man of God,
A man who will love God's word,
a man of great faith.
It is an absolute pleasure to pray for all of these grandkids.

Happy Birthday Harry!
I ❤️ u!



 

No comments: