Saturday, February 18, 2023

i love puerto rico ~ part 2


I found a man I kinda liked sitting on a bench in the town square.

Things hanging around my neck...
1. My camera,
2. My 'Bagilini" travel purse,
3. That all-important card that lets you on and off the ship.
Without it, you are left in limbo on a Caribbean Island as the ship sails without you.
Would that really be a bad thing?


Amanda kinda liked him too.
We named him Pedro.


This pigeon left the pack and mounted himself on top of a statue.
Look how fat he is!


Gelato shop on the town square.
We said no to this treat because of the pina coladas.


When we finally got off the ship in Puerto Rico,
I was amazed to see how huge the "Celebration" is.
She is a magnificent ship.


This ancient arch!
No historical marker to tell of. it's history.
Maybe it was an entrance to the city as it is right on the water.


On our way to get back on the ship, we noticed a vendor tent that looked interesting.
We had seen it when we were heading into town but didn't stop.
The young man had made these lovely two-inch letters out of concrete.
I bought HOPE and Amanda bought LOVE.
Money well spent.
Jesus is my only Hope,
I live on Hope Lane,
My church is Hope Bible Church.
Hope is my word.
How could I pass these up?


Leaving Puerto Rico.
Dressed and heading to dinner.
It was the best of days!

I đź’—Puerto Rico so much!



























 

No comments: