Wednesday, June 7, 2023

seeing hearts...


Lucy pointed out this heart-shaped bush to me on our trip to Orlando last week.
Hearts are everywhere if you just keep looking for them.

"Though the tree should not blossom,
And there be no fruit on the vines. 
Though the yield of the olive should fail,
And the fields produce no food.
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold,
And there be no cattle in the stalls.
Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength,
And He has made my feet like hinds feet,
And makes me walk on my high places."
Habakkuk 3: 17 ~ 19

Someone very special sent this passage to me way back in 2008.
I made a note of it in my Bible.
I found it this morning.
I needed to read it and be reminded.
Everything is going to be alright because God is in control.




 

No comments: