Thursday, March 14, 2024

almost done


This is the house that is under construction across from my side windows.
It is one-half of a duplex.
It has taken a while for this one to be built.
This is the last house in Herb River Bluff to be completed.
I have enjoyed watching the progress.
I wonder who will live here?
Hope they are nice.


I have not enjoyed the mess or the porta-potty.
They are giving me some ideas for the golden Easter eggs to possibly be hidden though.
Shh...don't tell anybody.

Notice the young green leaves on the trees.
Spring is very near.
The weather is warm and gorgeous,
The flowers are blooming.
🌹🌹🌹
Everything is bursting forth in new life.
Temperatures are high seventies in the day and high forties at night.

Thank you, God, 
for our new life in Christ.








 

No comments: