Wednesday, March 20, 2024

and then there's this...


That one Christmas item that you keep ignoring because you don't want to deal with it.
The Christmas 🎄 stand that weighs a ton and is impossible to carry.
Last Fall as I was attempting to bring it downstairs,
It fell into my shin and made a huge knot that discolored my whole leg.
Only recently has it healed.

Someone put it on my back patio after we took down the tree to dry out.
Very sensible move for sure.
Carrying that thing up to the attic wet would be a possible fatal move for me.
So there it sits in all of its glory right where it landed after Christmas.

I have lots of help.
I just keep forgetting to add it to my "To Do" for the help to see when they are here.
Now it is on my list. 
Hopefully, it will be in the attic by Easter. 

Look at the green grass.
Overnight, it seems, everything is green.
Yesterday I was out back trimming up my palmetto bushes.


That's my small pile of debris over by the dirt pile.
I love to work in the yard.
I am thinking about calling a landscaper
 to clean up this natural area behind my house.
It is beautiful like it is too.
I can't decide.


Another view.
Another palmetto bush that I worked on yesterday.
I may go out now and work on another one that is very large.
Spring just pulls me outside and I love it!


He's new this year.
Everybody loves him.
💗












 

No comments: