Sunday, March 17, 2024

Easter decor is on display


My life has been crazy busy since the end of September 2023.
I hosted a church-wide baby shower that kicked everything off.
Now I'm trying to bring order and organization to my space.
I finally got all the Christmas decorations up the stairs and into the attic.
Last week I got everything in bins and stacked against the walls.
In the meantime,
 I was bringing down spring and Easter decor,
making all the rooms downstairs look beautiful.
Even I don't know how I do it.
It's what keeps me going strong.

I still love my new home.
I've been here a little over two years now.
So hard to believe.
Time really passes quickly the older one gets,

Easter Sunday is two weeks from today.
At this point, 
I am hosting 12 people.
I've already been looking at recipes and thinking about seating arrangements.
Of course, there will be an Easter egg hunt.
I 💗 Easter Sunday!


These are my Easter bunny plates ready to be filled with delicious food.

💗 As long as I can decorate I will be fine!




 

No comments: