Monday, March 25, 2024

at the beach


The water was like glass at the beach on Saturday afternoon.
It had rained on and off all day.
A storm had moved through just before we got there.
The sand was swept clean.
The ocean is one of those things I stand before in awe.
It always takes my breath away.
Harry likes it too.


Our condo was not rented so we took the opportunity to survey the premises.
"The Season" is starting and we always like to see if anything needs to be seen too.
It looked great!
I'm thinking about redoing the kitchen next January.
Erika and I are excited about that.
I also need to replace a chair and some bedding and get new beach chairs.
But other than that it is ready to receive guests.
I took my camera, of course.
There's a mirror on the porch.


The parting shot.
I think Lu took this one.
Still lots of rain clouds with some sun underneath and above.
God's creation...
Tainted by sin but still so beautiful.
Can you even imagine what heaven will be like?

We finished the evening at Chamacos Tacos & Surf.
You gotta try their shrimp tacos.
Delish!









 

No comments: