Sunday, November 20, 2011

God speaking of the ocean.....

And I placed boundaries on it,
and I set a bolt and doors,
and I said,
"This far you shall come but no farther,
 and here shall your proud waves stop!"
Job 38: 10 & 11

Just got the internet working here at the beach house.
Really no big deal to me though.
Who wants to sit at a computer when there is a beach just a few steps away?
Got to check in super early yesterday,
so we have already had two fulls days in this beautiful place.

Been sitting in the sand in a chair by the ocean....
reading,
getting drowsy,
soaking up the sun,
musing about this & that,
writing in the sand.
Gorgeous weather.....very springlike,
an answer to prayer.

Have spent some time in those rocking chairs too.
They are on the second story of our home.
You can see the ocean shinig like
a million diamonds.

God set a bolt and doors to hold the ocean back.
I am glad I can trust that promise when I'm
sitting on the beach.
cathy

No comments: