Thursday, November 10, 2011

this is the kitchen.....

....we'll be cooking in 
over at Hilton Head this
Thanksgiving.
I don't know why I am so excited
(but then again maybe I do.)
I have already started collecting
my recipes
and needed items for the big day.

Wednesday
has been designated cooking day.
Intermittenly,
all day long,
wonderful smells will be wafting
to the far reaches of the big old house.
Everything will be
made from scratch this year,
even down to the desserts and the bread.

Mark,
my wonderful son-in-law,
even wrote me on facebook the other night
and asked if he could make a
pumpkin pie.

Bubba
He is doing fine.
No change in him at all.
Four down
Thirty-five treatments to go.
Time moved up to 1:30 tomorrow.
Good, good!

Flu Shot
I got myself over to the doctor's office
this afternoon
for the rest of that flu shot.....
no need to be hogtied after all. 
So far I feel fine. 
I didn't want to have it,
and I put it off an extra day
but, hey, I'm protected now.
Hooray!

"For You, O Lord,
are good,
and ready to forgive,
and abundant in mercy
to all
who call upon You."
Psalm 86:5

No comments: