Sunday, November 27, 2011

jumping for pure joy

Every now and then
there are periods in my life that are
 pure joy. 
This last week at
Hilton Head
was one of those times.

Kissed by the sun
barefoot on the beach
sitting in the sand
watching my grand babies play and have fun.

The joy of the Lord is in my heart.
It is Him that brings me
contentment.
He has blessed beyond measure,
and it is not because of anything I have done to please Him.
God's love is unmerited,
His favor is upon whom He chooses.
To know God's love is the greatest gift on this earth.
I pray
you will seek Him and know this same joy.

Amanda caught this picture of Jake jumping in the surf.
Seeing it all again
through the eyes of these children
is precious.

I praise and thank my God tonight for these
treasures,
these memories
that I get to store up in my heart.

To God be the glory great things He has done.

No comments: