Wednesday, November 16, 2011

remember your feather.....

...Indian hat from kindergarten?
That's Eli modeling his.
Thanksgiving
is a week away and I can hardly wait.

I love Thanksgiving.....
fixing the big feast,
decorating with all of my
beautiful fall things,
but most of all family....
being together with loved ones,
counting blessings
one by one.

For...
life,
now and forever.
Kowing God....
His word.
For my husband,
our children and their spouses,
our grandchildren.
Family & friends to love and care for,
a new church to attend.
The rising and setting of the sun,
music,
books to read.
A coming up week at the beach with my people all around.
cooking,
serving,
playing together.
The stars in the heavens,
the gentle breeze blowing in my open window.
This computer
that opens up new worlds to me every day.
Baby Gus just learning to walk.
This blog,
that you care to read what I write.
A bouquet of flowers,
a crisp red apple,
riding my bike.
Good health.
Knowing that I am loved.

"....giving thanks always
for all things
to God the Father
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:20










No comments: