Thursday, November 17, 2011

this blows me away....


God speaking about those who trust Him.....

"Because he has loved Me, 
therefore I will deliver him; 
I will set him securely on high,
because he has known My name. 
He will call upon Me and I will answer him; 
 I will be with him in trouble; 
 I will rescue him and honor him. 
With a long life I will satisfy him,
and let him behold my salvation." 
Psalm 91: 14~ 16

God begins by saying,
"Because he (you and I) have loved Him,
because he (you and I) have known His name."
God has taken note of that.....
He knows the ones down here on this earth who love Him....
who call out to the name of God.

Then He makes these promises....
"I will set him securely on high."
"I will answer his prayer when he calls upon me."
"I will be with him in trouble."
"I will rescue him."
"I will honor him.

Next look at what God promises because we love Him......
He will satisfy us with a long life,
He will let us see His salvation.

Praise God for these three verses.
God's love and care for us is unfathomable.
This is all I need to know.

My Dad fell again last night.
No broken bones,
but lots of cuts and bruises.
God was very merciful to him.

Our holiday trip starts on Saturday...
I hope.
cathy


No comments: