Friday, November 18, 2011

this....

is my dream bedroom.
I am not kidding....
This bedroom
belongs to the person
who is buried under all of the layers of
conformity.
When I first saw it, it took my breath away.
I would totally sleep and dream here if I could.
The only thing that
confuses
me a little bit is the
 chandelier.
I might have to move it a mite higher.

Tomorrow is the day.
We will live at the beach in a big old house for a week.
Bikes are in the van
along with lots of food,
 toys for the children,
my fine china,
two pumpkins,
three french hens,
lots of candles,
my percolators,
a deck of uno cards,
four strictly for pleasure books,
my bose cd player,
two big bottles of bubble bath,
and my comfy shoes and clothes.

Dad is doing well...
I had him at the doctor early this morning for a follow-up.
Hopefully that situation will remain stable.
I plan to leave all of the cares of my world on this side of the big bridge.

So,
I'll leave you with this tonight....

"Pleasant words are like a
honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul
and health to the bones."
Proverbs 16:24 

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

I want this bedroom! Where did you find this picture? I hope you guys have a blast on your Thanksgiving getaway!!!