Thursday, October 23, 2014

forever friends....


....the ones who hold you up
at the most important times of your life.

I had lunch with Beverly and Sandy today.
When I got home I had an extremely wonderful
e-mail from my friend Lou,
on the right side.
On Monday I had lunch with my cousin Trish,
second from the right.
These are my forever friends,
life-long girlfriends
who are forever faithful.

The little girl pulling up my garter is my sister Teri.
Yep, she is thirteen years younger than I.

A lot of stuff has happened since the day
that picture was taken.
We are all grandmothers now,
(except for Teri).
But through it all, we have stayed close.

I thank God tonight for my friends.
We need them.
We share our joys and sorrows as only girls can.

Thank you all for blessing me this week!!!
I love each one of you.
cathy





No comments: