Sunday, October 26, 2014

my hideaway....


Just got home from the beach.
Found this down there.....
white linen curtains blowing in a gentle, warm breeze,
a blue, blue sky.
low tide,
lots of sandy beach,
and water so calm and blue
I wanted to wade right out and go swimming.
A lovely time to be on
Tybee Island.

Went to church this morning
to stay with some little friends of mine in the nursery.
Sophia & Macy & Ada.
Felicity was sick and couldn't come.
I love nursery duty.

I had gotten almost home
when my trusty van lost all power.
Sadly,
I had run out of gas.
I rarely think about looking at the gas gauge.....
(stupid of me i know.)
Thankfully, 
I was able to walk home.
Regretfully,
Bubba had to deal with gas cans
and all of that to get her going again.
Hopefully,
this will be a lesson for me
 that this will not happen again.

Please keep David and Archie in your prayers tonight
 as they travel to St. Louis.
In the morning very early they will see a doctor
about what procedure will be used
to straighten the little guy's leg and foot.

Thankful tonight for the doctors
that God uses
to be His instruments of healing.

No comments: