Monday, June 15, 2015

too hot too soon


Just want to say a few things tonight....
One, it is a little hotter than I like,
but I'm still glad its summer
because,
I can get in a pool of cold water
 and it feels divine.

My flowers are beautiful,
even though they work me to the bone
needing water,
 and fertilizer, 
and coyote urine pellets
 and bug spray.
All worth it!!


Our ebay business is thriving.
Have almost 
$700.00.
It all goes to our 50th anniversary fund.
We plan to raise enough to take the whole family
on an exotic cruise.
We have five years to get it done.

I am so thankful to God tonight for another day of life.
He is so faithful and good 
to provide everything we need
 for life and godliness.
There is a constant flow of blessings.
He has given us His word so that we may know Him
and understand His plans and purposes.
Most of all I am thankful for Jesus,
for His willingness to come and die for our sins
so that we could be reconciled to God.
Tonight is full of worship and praise and thanksgiving.




No comments: