Wednesday, March 30, 2016

i don't want to go to neverland


This is my little helper.
His name is Gus.
He is staying with us while his brother Archie has his surgery.
I bought him a child size rake and
we have almost filled a whole bag with debris.
I just tucked him in,
kissed him,
and we prayed for Arch.
I love this little guy so much.

Archie did so well today
and he is recovering nicely.
Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers.

This next picture is a silly one,
at Gus' request.
You can also see the size of the bag he (we) filled.



Outside we were discussing Peter Pan.
He told me emphatically
that he didn't want to go to Neverland.
"Why not," I asked.
"Most kids would give anything to go there."
He replied, "Because I want to grow up."

Gus is wise beyond his years,
and he sings
beautifully and with passion.

I am so glad that God brought him to us!!!


No comments: