Wednesday, May 31, 2017

things....

 My all-time favorite recent picture of Bubba and I.
This is a pencil sketch of us down at the ocean in Jupiter, Florida.
It captures who we are perfectly...
happy, blessed, and sill having fun.

Harry & Archie have been here two days.
We are still standing!
Having fun even.
Being the quintessential child at heart,
loving to play games and make believe,
I fit right in with the nine year old mindset.
Watched Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban last night with Harry.
We both hit the bed a little spooked.
He told me today that next time he watches it will be in the afternoon.
We had a rainy afternoon so we played several rounds of Ocean Bingo.
I suggested that we use real shells as our game pieces.
They loved it.


Harry LOVES to sit on our big, ole farm table.
I find him here so often,
What can I say?
He is our climber and he runs as fast as a cheetah,
I love him!
He makes me laugh and laugh.

David, Erika, and Lu are on their way to China as I write.
They ended up leaving from Dulles in DC rather than Chicago.
They got three seats together.
So many prayers have gone up today.
They will arrive in China sometime while we are sleeping.

Keep them safe Lord.....
and, thanks so much!!

One last thing...
I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that somebody is praying for me.





No comments: